About the Company
WeWork is a global network of workspaces where companies and people grow together. We transform buildings into dynamic environments for creativity, focus, and connection. More than just the best place to work, though, this is a movement toward humanizing work. We believe that CEOs can help each other, offices can use the comforts of home, and we can all look forward to Monday if we find real meaning in what we do.
About the Role
The Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for building and leading a team of experienced sales leaders, account managers, and other professionals in support of WeWork’s enterprise revenue strategy and targets. This is a unique opportunity to build the structure and pipeline of an untapped enterprise market who are looking to address the evolving needs of their employee culture and real estate footprint. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and complex contract negotiations; experience building and leading enterprise sales teams; the ability to articulate WeWork’s strategy and vision to a variety of audiences; and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast-paced technology companies.
- Develop the Enterprise strategy and grow Enterprise membership of Fortune 1000 companies, while continuing to support the WeWork brand and community.
- Build and motivate an Enterprise Sales team in support of the strategic plan. Assist and coach team members in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics.
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Work with various internal teams to drive Enterprise member satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Collaborate with our Physical Product group to provide input on layout, design, and construction of spaces that are optimized for Enterprise members.
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required to close large and complex deals.
- Assist and close complex, multi-million dollar transactions.
- Serve as lead sponsor to large Enterprise accounts and help drive key executive relationships
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate WeWork’s value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the WeWork offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- 10+ years of sales experience, and 10+ years of enterprise sales management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market-leading business-to-business sales organization
- Proven success in scaling out an Enterprise Sales team and consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
Please submit a CV to apply for this job using the link below. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.